Get fit for FREE in 2023 with Football Fans in Training
- Football Fans in Training is a 13-week programme that can help you to Get Fitter, Healthier and Happier.
- Get fit for free at Aberdeen Football Club where the sessions take place once a week.
- The programme is available to both men and women aged 35-65, who want to improve their lifestyle.
- Participants should have a waist size of at least 38 inches or a belly size of 40 inches.
- It is now open for application; get in touch at email@example.com
Get 2023 off to a good start with Football Fans in Training, a free 13-week programme that can help you to improve both your physical health and mental wellbeing.
The programme is available to both men and women aged 35-65, who want to improve their lifestyle.
And the best part? The programme is completely free!
Sessions are just like the ‘beautiful game’ – 90 minutes split into two halves. Over the 13 weeks, your group will learn and exercise together – one step at a time.
You will learn about healthy food and good things to drink, getting active, and small things that you can do to make a difference.
It’s a brilliant opportunity to meet new people too, with laughs and shared effort at the very centre of the programme.
Get fit for free and sign up today via spfltrust.org.uk/ffit. For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sessions will run from Tuesday 31st January till Tuesday 25th April from 6.30pm-8pm.
Sign up for free below: