Enter a search term into the form below to search the site; to search a specific phrase please include that phrase within quotation marks (eg "charity event")
April Community Programmes
The latest information for our upcoming programmes in April can be found below.
Tuesday 4th April 10am-12pm.
Meet: Brig ‘O’ Dee Bar.
Finish: Duthie Park.
Tuesday 11th April 10am-12pm.
Meet: Westburn Park, Outdoor Centre.
Finish: Westburn Park.
Tuesday 18th April 10am-12pm.
Meet: Lidl King Street.
Finish: Kings Church, Bridge of Don.
Tuesday 25th April 10am-12pm.
Meet: Pittodrie, Richard Donald Stand outside Gate 9.
Finish: Dementia Resource Centre, King Street.
- Gothenburg Lounge, Pittodrie.
- 2pm-3.30pm on 3rd, 13th, 17th and 27th April.
FOOTBALL MEMORIES AT COVE RANGERS-
- Monday 27th April, 2pm-3.30pm.
FOOTBALL MEMORIES AT THE DEMENTIA RESOURCE CENTRE-
- 10.30am-12pm on 4th and 25th April.
- King Street, Aberdeen, only open to those with a dementia diagnosis.
SPORTING MEMORIES AT ABERDEENSHIRE CRICKET CLUB-
- Wednesday 5th April, 2pm-3.30pm.
- Aberdeenshire Cricket Club, Morningside Rd, Aberdeen AB10 7FB.
PLEASE PRE-BOOK ALL MEMORY SESSIONS WITH ALAN JOHNSTON-
- Ajj1954@hotmail.co.uk, 07753 749219.
BOOGIE IN THE BAR-
- Friday 7th April, 12pm-2.30pm.
Foundry, Holburn Street.
- Thursday 20th April, 12pm-4pm.
The Abbott Lounge, Provost Watt Drive, Kincorth.
- Thursday 27th April, 11.45am-1.45pm.
Dee Swim Club, 50 Gerrard St, AB25 1HA
- Wednesday 12th April, 11.30am-2pm.
PITTODRIE COMMUNITY HUB-
- Teddy Scott, Pittodrie, (please enter through the RDS reception).
- Thursdays 1pm-4pm.
- Players Lounge, Pittodrie, (please enter through the Players Entrance).
- 14th and 28th April.
- Wednesday mornings.
- Spaces available in 9.30am class and 11.30am class.
- Must pre book spaces with Nicola Graham: email@example.com