Enter a search term into the form below to search the site; to search a specific phrase please include that phrase within quotation marks (eg "charity event")
May Community Programmes
The latest information for our upcoming programmes in May can be found below.
Tuesday 2nd May 10am-12pm.
Meet: Pittodrie, Richard Donald Stand outside Gate 9.
Finish: Pittodrie Gate 9.
Tuesday 9th May 10am-12pm.
Meet: Bon Accord Terrace Gardens.
Finish: Foundry, Holburn Street.
Tuesday 16th May 10am-12pm.
Meet: Beach Boulevard, (across from The Range).
Finish: Beach Boulevard.
Tuesday 23rd May 10am-12pm.
Meet: Duthie Park, (outside Winter Gardens).
Finish: Duthie Park.
Tuesday 30th May 10am-12pm.
Meet: Rosehill Drive, (near number 12 Bus stop).
Finish: Rosehill Drive.
- Gothenburg Lounge, Pittodrie.
- 2pm-3.30pm on 1st, 11th, 15th and 25th May.
FOOTBALL MEMORIES AT COVE RANGERS-
- Monday 29th May, 2pm-3.30pm.
FOOTBALL MEMORIES AT THE DEMENTIA RESOURCE CENTRE-
- 10.30am-12pm on Tuesday 2nd May.
- King Street, Aberdeen, only open to those with a dementia diagnosis.
SPORTING MEMORIES AT ABERDEENSHIRE CRICKET CLUB-
- Wednesday 5rd May, 2pm-3.30pm.
- Aberdeenshire Cricket Club, Morningside Rd, Aberdeen AB10 7FB.
PLEASE PRE-BOOK ALL MEMORY SESSIONS WITH ALAN JOHNSTON-
- Ajj1954@hotmail.co.uk, 07753 749219.
BOOGIE IN THE BAR-
- Friday 5th May, 12pm-2.30pm.
Foundry, Holburn Street.
- Thursday 18th May, 12pm-4pm.
The Abbott Lounge, Provost Watt Drive, Kincorth.
- Thursday 25th May, 12pm-2pm.
Dee Swim Club, 50 Gerrard St, AB25 1HA
- Wednesday 10th May, 11.30am-2pm.
PITTODRIE COMMUNITY HUB-
- Teddy Scott Lounge, Pittodrie, (please enter through the RDS reception).
- Thursdays 1pm-4pm.
- The Hub will be closed on the 11th and 18th of May.
- Players Lounge, Pittodrie, (please enter through the Players Entrance).
- 19th May.
All Technogym classes are currently full.